Site search

Site search

141 - 150 of 194 results
Basilica e santuario Madonna di Bonacatu - Bonarcado
Set in the foothills of the Montiferru chain, in a territory partly cloaked in oak woodlands and partly cultivated with olive groves, vineyards and orchards, particularly cherry trees, the town is not far from the Sinis peninsula...
digital_159874
Siamaggiore is a town of almost 1000 inhabitants in southern Campidano, characterised by a level, highly productive territory that coincides in large part with the lower valley of Tirso, the island’s biggest river. The most...
Palazzo Boyl - Milis
Its red-ochre façade looks out over a garden of English lawns and high palm trees, dominating the historic centre of Milis, a town outside of Oristano, as does the Gothic-Catalan perspective of the church of San Sebastiano. Every...
Penisola del Sinis, Capo San Marco - Oristano
A strip of Sardinia that gives you the sensation of continuity between land and sea. In the protected area of the Sinis peninsula and of the island of Mal di Ventre, established in 1997 and stretching for approximately 26...
Veduta di Collinas
The name Collinas ( collina is Italian for hill) is a clear reference to the gently rolling hills that surround it. It was given this name in 1863 by the mayor and town’s most noted personage, the legal expert, philosopher and...
Santurario di san Costantino - Sedilo
In the heart of the Island, on the plateau of Abbasanta, overlooking the evocative scenery of Lake Omodeo, lies the thousand-year-old village of Sedilo. An agricultural and pastoral municipality in the Guilcer subregion, with...
Chiesa san Michele, fregio dell'architrave - Siddi
A journey between prehistoric times and nature in a small village set between twelve hills on which cereals, olive trees, vineyards, almonds and vegetable gardens grow. Siddi, which currently has about 600 inhabitants, may have...
Porto Flavia, tramonto - Masua
You see it appear halfway up, magically suspended in the air, like in an adventure novel. It is Porto Flavia, halfway between a commercial port and a futuristic architectural work that revolutionized engineering in the early...
digital_184156
The name means ‘ruins’, perhaps being those of the Roman village of Ghentiana, where the Byzantines built the Chiesa di San Teodoro. Ruinas is an agropastoral town with less than 700 inhabitants in the upper Marmilla region, in...
Chiesa san Giovanni battista, cupola - Lunamatrona
It is located on the Marmilla plain, between the Mannu river and the Trexenta hills, surrounded by the Giara di Gesturi flood basalt plateau and by that of Siddi. Lunamatrona is a small village with agricultural and pastoral...