Italy recognises the mark for cars granted in the EU and EEA (European Economic Area) as well as the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Korea. The municipalities regulate the use of stop-overs in reserved spaces, so please ask about that at the municipal police station located in your area.

Categoria informazione

Viaggiatori con disabilità o con mobilità ridotta