Site search

Site search

61 - 70 of 960 results
Basilica di Santa Croce, facciata - Cagliari
This temple is a symbol of the religious and socio-cultural integration of the Castello, the fulcrum of Cagliari, from the 13 th and 19 th centuries. The Basilica di Santa Croce can be explored whilst strolling through the heart...
Dolmen di Billella - Luras
Sepulturas de Zigantes or, de paladinos, as the inhabitants of Luras called the dolmen (from the Breton tol - men, being stone table), the funerary monuments built as of the late Neolithic period (3500-2700 BC), are found in...
San Salvatore di Sinis - Cabras
The Sardinian Far West consists in a village inhabited only a few days in September, during the Corsa degli Scalzi – a barefoot-running event. San Salvatore di Sinis, a fraction of Cabras, along a nine-kilometre stretch of road...
Batteria Candeo - Isola di Caprera
The Maddalena Archipelago is a land off the border of Sardinia’s north-east, a strategic position that has marked its destiny over the centuries. Along the road that runs along the coastal perimeter of the Maddalena, the ‘older...
Veduta di Noragugume
Perching 300 metres above sea level on undulating hills, it prevails over the Ottana plain between Lago Omodeo and the Marghine range, dominated by the imposing Gennargentu massif. The Villa di Noragugume has just over 300...
Santa Sabina - Silanus
The town is perched at almost 500 metres above sea level in the middle of the Marghine mountain range, a fertile region blessed with fields of grain, olive groves and orchards. Some 2,000 people live there and it boasts the world...
Trebina Longa. monte Arci
Morgongiori lies on the southern slope of the Monte Arci park, a naturalistic ‘jewel’ that falls partially within its territory. The town of Morgongiori is in the upper Marmilla region and has approximately 800 inhabitants. It is...
Chiesa di san Costantino - Ollastra
From 1928 to 1946, it was a hamlet of the nearby town of Simaxis and shared its name. It was not until 1991 that Ollastra Simaxis became the present day Ollastra. It is a small farming town of 1200 inhabitants on the border...
Parrocchiale della Beata Vergine della Neve - Pabillonis
Situated in the central-south of Campidano, near the confluence of Flumini Mannu and Flumini Bellu, on lands rich in clay, which has defined its history and economy. Pabillonis is a town of almost 3000 inhabitants, with close...
Chiesa parrocchiale di sant'Antioco - Palmas Arborea
Gently descending towards the plain, it is dominated to the east by the Monte Arci volcanic massif and flanked to the west by Pauli Majori pond, just a few minutes from the enchanting beaches of the Sinis Peninsula. Palmas...